Leadership Engagement and Coaching
- Workshop Design and Facilitation
- Process Safety Training
- Coaching and mentoring for Safety Leadership
- Independent HSE Advice to Company Directors & Boards
Client: Spirit Energy
Scope: Process Safety Leadership Competence Assessment
Spirit Energy required an independent assessment of Process Safety Leadership Competence as a key component of a corporate Process Safety improvement initiative.
Scapa Energy Deliverables:
Scapa Energy, in co-operation with the Spirit Energy, developed an engagement programme targeted at assessing professional competence of Process Safety, encompassing leadership, culture, barrier management, operational controls and start-up readiness.
Interviews were held with operational managers, functional managers and the executive team utilising a Process Safety Competence Framework as the reference point. Recommendations were provided for individuals and the organisation as a whole to strengthen understanding and management of Process Safety.
Value provided to Client:
- Independent feedback on the level of Process Safety understanding and competence for individuals and the organisation.
- New insight provided on systemic factors affecting process safety performance.
- Improved Process Safety Competence for individuals.
- Identification of opportunities to incorporate into Process Safety improvement initiative.